The hardest thing to do, at least for me, is to write about myself. I of course need to explain to you who I am and what I do along with my credentials but I also don’t want to be taking as “being full of himself” or such. So you have that caveat stated at the get go and as you read you will find out a bit more of me and find out that what you see is what you get when it comes to me, Hugh that is!
I am an Aquarian born in 1962 (and that is the height and width of my astrology info) who has a passion for all things metaphysical and/or occult from a very early age. A girl I recently reconnected with who lived in my neighborhood when we were growing up asked “are you still into all that stuff you were into when we were kids?” Ahem….
Over the course of the decades, geez time flies doesn’t it, I have added a few skills to my repertoire –
- Formal Wiccan Training, Dedicant through Third Degree – from Silver RavenWolf
- Reiki Master/Teacher and Karuna Ki Master/Teacher – from Nan Seedman and Helen Escoffier
- Tarot Card Reader – various teachers, workshops, etc.
- Lenormand Card Reader – various teachers, workshops, etc.
- Gypsy Card Reader – Toni Puhle, of the World Lenormand Association
- Kipper Card Reader – Toni Puhle, of the World Lenormand Association
- Co-Founder of the World Lenormand Association (its not just Lenormand !)
- Interfaith Minster in the Order of Melchizedek – ordained by Rev. Daniel Cheseboro of the Sanctuary of the Beloved
And the list could go on but you get the idea, I have spent a considerable amount of time and energy pursuing what is my calling, helping and assisting others. While doing this I struggled with issues which eventually I overcame, now being a non-smoker for the past 4 years and counting as well as being sober for the past 3 years, and counting also. These issues of course did take their toll on some of my training to my great regret but as in all things – it happened for a reason. Yes, I am very transparent these days as well as being blunt to a fault – okay I call it being overly honest with people!
You also find a happily married gay man here, 5 years married to the amazing and ever patient (he is going to canonized as a Saint for putting up with me) Dan, as well as having our two “fur kids” Endora and Barnabas. You can tell I named them and you can also tell my TV taste in shows has never moved from the 70’s – well I do love Buffy the Vampire Slayer as well. Music taste ranges all over the map but if you want to ensure I will be happy try the 80’s music genre – Yes I am and will always be in mourning for Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston and now George Michael.
So when you wonder who owns and runs Spellbound of Nyack and The Fortune Tellers Society – now you know, no crystal ball required !!